Important! This job ad is no longer active
- Ensure that all training and examination records are filed and stored in accordance with the Training, 145 and CAMO Manuals.
- Ensure that all expiries of personnel qualification and trainings are well maintained and monitored.
- Ensure training certificates are issued after completion of all the trainings.
- Conduct self-audit of the training records and regular review of Training Manuals and Materials.
- Assisting Manager Technical Training to develop and review training need analysis, training programmes
- Maintain all the information and training bulletin within the Management System Software.
- Coordinate training liaison meetings with 145 & CAMO and keep records of such meeting and follow up actions.
- Maintain training and training administrative supply inventory.
A competetitive remuneration and benefits package.
Maamigili Airport Hangar
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae together with Educational Certificate.
- National Identity Card Copy along with Police Report.
- References from previous employers if available.
- Submission through emails must have the job title and reference number as the subject line
- Email submissions must have all the necessary documents attached in one single email
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completed GCE O’Level with minimum three passes including English & Mathematics.
- Computer literate and fluent in spoken/written English & Dhivehi.
- Previous experience in a similar field will be an added advantage.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
- Out standing and friendly personality.
- The right candidate will be organised, goal driven, people orientated and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently within a small team and be prepared to work irregular hours.