JuneYao Airlines is a major carrier based in Shanghai, China. It started its formal operation since September 2006. Departing from two airports in Shanghai (Hongqiao and Pudong international airport), now it carries more than 8 million customers per year. Currently, it operates over 60
brand-new Airbus 320 and 321 with an average aircraft age of 3 years old and it is scheduled to take delivery of 5 Boeing 787-9 in 2018 and 5 aircraft in the near future. Moreover, the airline has become the first member of Star Alliance Connecting Partner.
Juneyao Airlines now has over 80 domestic and international routes connecting 70 airports including Beijing, Taiyuan, Kunming, Chengdu, Jeju, Yangyang (S.Korea), Phuket, Bangkok (Thailand).
1. Base: Shanghai, China
2. Contract Terms: 3 years for A320 series captains / 4 years for other non-type captains
3. Working Condition:
residential or commuting contract (6 weeks on,2 weeks off/ 3 weeks on, 1 week off/ 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off/ 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
- Minimum 3,000 hours of total flight time
- Minimum 600 hours of PIC time of large aircraft
- Having flown within 12 calendar months
- Age between 30 and 53 years (included)
- Valid ATPL License
- Valid Medical certificate Class 1
- Valid ICAO English certificate level 4 or above
- Flight Time Certificate
- Valid proficiency training and proficiency check
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member.
Please send us the following documents:
1. Application Form
2. Valid ATPL
3. Valid ICAO English Certificate (Level 4 or above)
4. Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
5. Handwritten Logbook, Last 3 pages
6. Passport photo page
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
Company Simulator Assessment
CAAC Simulator Assessment