Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified and Rated A-330 Captains for Korean Air in South Korea.
Position location is in Incheon, South Korea.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A-330 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average starting pay and benefits package totaling USD $138,984 in plus Confirmed Business Class Travel during Commute to work. THERE IS NO NEED TO RELOCATE SINCE KAL FLIES YOU CONFIRMED FROM YOUR NOMINATED BASE (a KAL station)!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Asia in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown, lived and worked in Asia.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commuting Schedule. Hotels provided while in South Korea and other Stations
- $138,984 per year + Per Diem + Travel + Lodging + Bonus.
- Monthly Business Ticket to Work and Economy (upgradeable) Ticket Home.
- End of Contract Bonus.
- Travel Benefits.
- Health Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 7,000 hours Total Time
- 5,000 hours Multi Crew Jet Time
- 2,500 hours PIC Multi Crew Jet Time
- 1,000 hours PIC on A-330 (F/O time on type may be considered as PIC time at a ratio of 2 to 1, up to a maximum of 500 hours PIC time. i.e., 1,000 hrs F/O time = 500 hrs PIC time)
- Operated on A-330 as PIC within the past 1 year OR within 2 years if current on any other Multi Crew Jet Transport
- Four years F/O Airline experience required (regardless of Jet hours)
- Less than Age 60 at time of Screening
- Radio Operator's License
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with B-747-400 Type Rating
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- No History of a Criminal Record
- Class 1 Medical Certificate