We are currently recruiting Captains and First Officers on B737NG for our client, based in Turkey and Egypt with an opportunity to relocate in Greece, Tel Aviv, or Germany from April 2019. The pilot will be employed directly by the airline.
I/ Terms and conditions:
- Roster pattern: 7-10 consecutive days OFF per month.
- Starting date: March/ April/ May 2019
- Finishing date: End of October/ Beginning November (renewable for one-year basis).
- Remuneration: Salary + Per diem (if out of normal working base)
- Per diem for layover: €50/day in Europe and €25/day in Turkey
- Accommodation: Provided by the airline outside of Turkey base
- Ground Transport: Provided by the airline
- Positioning flight: Provided for pilots working outside of Turkey
- Other benefits: Travel benefits on the airline’s network/ Medical class 1 allowance during the employment period
- Turkey base: Up to €5,100 NET P.M+ Per diem layover, etc
- Outside of Turkey: Up to €7,000 Gross + Per diem layover + HOTAC, etc
Calculation based on the average flight hours of 75 hours P.M.
III/ SIM Assessment + HR interview
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Costs allowance: €200 provided during the interview
IV/ Minimum requirements
- FOs: 1,500 TT hrs with a minimum of 1,000 hrs on B737-300/900
- EASA Licence with a valid B737-300/900 type rating endorsement.
- ICAO licence can consider for Turkish base.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- A valid passport with the right to work in Europe
- Last flight on B737NG within the last 6 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incidents, no criminal record