ALG is currently receiving applications from qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical or Structures), to be considered for contract opportunities based in Brisbane Airport.
We are currently conducting a selection for a variety of aviation clients that are very well established in the industry. Offering attractive working schedules and conditions; long-term prospects; and hourly rates, there are contract options starting early in the new year 2019.
To be considered for these contract opportunities, you will possess the following:
- Trade Qualification: Certificate IV in Aeroskills or higher (Mechanical or Structures)
- Relevant experience in aircraft maintenance - including line and/or base maintenance
- Current Human Factors Certificate is desirable but not compulsory
- Eligibility to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to undergo a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Unlimited working rights in Australia
If you are interested, please apply now! For further information, contact Santiago or Charlene at our Brisbane Office on 07 3860 4747 (Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 17.00).