Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our new established airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag with a fleet of 3 aircrafts from Germany, Austria, Estonia and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece.
In the winter of 2018-2019, Corendon Airlines Europe continues its flight operations from Hurghada with 2 aircrafts. In 2019, three new B737-800’s will join the fleet and as from May 2019 our aircrafts and our crew will also be based in Heraklion, Tel Aviv, Rhodos and Cologne.
In the light of this growth we are looking for experienced Cabin Crew Members to be based in Tel Aviv (Israel).
To apply for this opportunity in our Cabin Crew Team you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least a high school education degree.
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Regulation 1178/2011 in the latest version.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- Height between 170-185 cm for male candidates and between 165-180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight.
- Immaculate appearance.
- Minimum 20-years-old.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- Able to swim.
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- The company conversion trainings will be on several dates in the first quarter of 2019.
- We offer you a contract until 31.10.2019 which can be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.