The Bali International Flight Academy (BIFA) is looking for experienced flight instructors to guide our students through the PPL, CPL, IR and Multi-Engine stages. With a fleet of 18 Cessna 172s and 3 Piper Seminoles, we are one of Indonesia’s largest flight training providers. BIFA’s main base is located in Buleleng, Bali while our satellite bases are located on the islands of Lombok, Java, and Kalimantan.
Instructors employed at BIFA receive the following:
- A one-year renewable contract
- A starting gross basic salary of between 14-20 million rupiah (rp.) per month (1 USD ≈ 14,500 rp.), commensurate with instructor’s experience
- A flight pay of between 290,000-470,000 rp. per hour, commensurate with instructors’s experience, total hours flown per month at BIFA and type of aircraft flown at BIFA.
- Room and board
- A maximum of 11,700,000 rp. per year for a return ticket to your home/home country (Cannot be reimbursed for cash)
- Basic medical plan included
Interested candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV, licence(s), and medical.
We are seeking instructors with the following qualifications:
- Commercial Pilot License or Airline Transport Pilot License issued by the Indonesian DGCA or an ICAO contracting state
- A valid 1st Class Medical
- ICAO Level 4+ English level
- Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Instrument Training Privileges
- Minimum Total Flight Time: 1000 hrs
- Minimum Instructing Time: 500 hrs
- Prior teaching experience on the C172 and PA-44 is preferable
Additionally, candidates must be willing to:
- work 6 days a week
- work at least 90 hours a month
- move every few months between bases