Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified A320 Captains for Chongqing Airlines in China.
Position location is in Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, China.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with a generous pay and benefits package totaling up to USD $27,139 per month + Overtime!!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in China in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown and worked in China.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount will pay $100 for candidates who pass the CAAC Written Exam at the Interview.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Contract Choices: Resident Package or Commuting Package
- Up to USD $325,677 per Year
- Safety Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Contract Renewal Bonus
- Travel Benefits on Chongqing Airlines
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family)
- Optional Loss of License Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Total Time: 5000 hours
- Last flight on A320 in preceding 12 months
- 1,000 hours PIC on A319/320/321
- At least a Category 1 Instrument Rating.
- Age 55 at time of joining
- Valid Passport from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid ATPL from a nation with diplomatic relations with China
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (valid for at least 3 months at the time of joining)
- No significant Medical History (grounding, major surgery, etc.)
- No history of aviation Incidents or Accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA.
- No history of a Criminal Record
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4