Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our new established airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag with a fleet of 3 aircrafts from Germany, Austria, Estonia and Poland to tourist destinations in Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Greece.
In the winter of 2018-2019, Corendon Airlines Europe continues its flight operations from Hurghada with 2 aircrafts. In 2019, three new B737-800’s will join the fleet and as from May 2019 our aircrafts and our crew will also be based in Heraklion, Tel Aviv, Rhodos and Cologne.
In the light of this growth we are looking for experienced Captains to be based in Tel Aviv (Israel).
- Holder of a valid EASA licence with IFR and type rating, rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes,
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence,
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Having a minimum of 5000 flight hours experience in total. A minimum of 2500 hours of flight shall be on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes as a Commander,
- Having a minimum of three years civil aviation experience,
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency,
- With at least a high school diploma,
- Holder of a valid EU passport,
- No History of Accidents and Incidents,
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
- The company conversion trainings will start on 18th February 2019 and 25th March 2019.
- The flight operations will start after the conversion training.
- We offer you a contract until 31st of October 2019 which can be extended based on your performance and operational requirements.