Hainan airlines offer a great opportunity for B777 Captains who wish to join the B787 Captains Training Program, they offer average $288.000 basic + overtime + benefits + bonus per annum
Our client: Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing major world airlines. It has an extensive network of over 500 routes covering Asia, Europe, America, Oceania and Africa. Since its beginning, the Airline has seen more than 20 years of safe operations. We are proud to present these unique opportunities for captains to receive full type training on B-787 followed by long term renewable or permanent contracts, all highly paid and with a choice of working patterns and bases for pilots across the globe.
Our Company: Brookfield Aviation International has been providing the finest opportunities for pilots since 1993 and has a long and rewarding association with Hainan Airlines. We have representatives all over the world and will be on hand to support pilots throughout the application and training processes. That’s why Brookfield is the pilots’ preferred agency.
The Positions: Long term or permanent contracts as B-787 Captains. Applications are accepted from Captains who are current on B777, with minimum 4000 hours total and 500 hours P.I.C. FAA, EASA or ICAO licences accepted.
The Terms: We offer a choice of residential or commuting contracts ( 8 or 11 consecutive days off per month plus annual leave) with average US$25,000 per month plus allowances for housing , travel, overtime, loyalty bonuses + health and loss of licence insurance, education benefits, family ID tickets and more. Not to mention choices of base at attractive locations around the world. Full details on request.
In General: We don’t believe there are better or more interesting jobs for pilots with a genuine desire to advance their careers by flying this fantastic aircraft. We are only interested in outstanding professionals who can offer the best of their experience in return for the finest rewards.
Basic Qualification Required:
- Hold JAA, FAA or ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China.
- The Crew Member must hold a current B777 type rating and have PIC experience on type within past 6 months.
- Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above
- Age 54 or below
- No accidents or incidents reported
- No criminal record