Purpose of the position:
The C&B Specialist will support the C&B Manager in creating compensation related reports, budgeting forecasts and tools to ensure proper monitoring and development of the existing compensation structure. The role will be involved in analyzing salary benchmark data and supporting all compensation related projects.
• Supports the C&B Manager with the annual salary planning process, salary structure reviews/updates, internal equity reviews.
• Supports the budgeting process with preparing merit/pay budgets and associated cost modeling.
• Supports with planning and forecasting of HC, payroll, makes sure that HR expenses are in place and reported on a regular basis
• Updates or develops compensation related processes, guidelines and policies
• Responds to ad hoc compensation related questions and inquiries
• Ensures that the compensation schemes comply with legal and regulatory requirements, align with the company policies and objectives.
• Support the Short Term Incentive and Long Term Incentive planning.
• Advises on general PIT and SSC inquiries, work with tax advisors to solve complex Tax/SSC related questions across the Wizz network.
• Develops pay structures and ranges for opening bases in new network countries.
• Monitors existing rewards programs and metrics to ensure conformance to corporate strategies, policies and ensure their cost-effectiveness.
• Manages internal and statutory reporting (to Accounting, to the National Statistical Office, local tax and SSC authorities etc.)
• College or University degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in Compensation/Reward position, including international projects
• Capability to understand complex issues and procedures
• Proactive approach
• Efficient problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused attitude
• Attention to details, good with numbers
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent English
• Good excel knowledge
• Availability for occasional international travel