Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Middle Managers
Purpose of the position:
Deliver best in class digital solutions for the Corporate functions: Human Resources, Legal, Facilities and Data Protection. The position will report to the head of IT Services and will be based in Budapest.
- Be the primary business partner of the Corporate departments in digital matters. Continuously formulate and deliver the digital strategy for Corporate applications.
- Provide direction, leadership and coordination within the Digital Corporate delivery team, adopt business growth enabler technologies and processes.
- Deliver IT projects on budget on time, take ownership on relevant budget, manage vendors.
- The job holder should drive the digital transformation to improve the efficiency of the entire organization by creating the core foundation of future corporate systems, implementing automation initiatives and creating a frictionless emloyee lifecycle management.
- The Digital Corporate Manager works together directly and on a day to day basis with his/her business partners: head of, and managers of HR and Legal, Facilities and the DPO; on cross functional projects and internal IT matters with the other IT and digital managers. Also, the manager will ensure the necessary internal and external IT resources to carry out projects.
- Min. 3 years of IT project management experience
- Min. BSc degree in computer science
- Ability to select new software applications that aid the employee productivity
- Ability to design, test, and troubleshoot applications
- Ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user/application problems
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements to specify appropriate systems and/or applications solutions
- Work experience in a multicultural environment
- Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and provide them with necessary guidance from time-to-time
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess good communication skills. He/she must be capable of making presentations.
- Ability to set priorities, work under pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated