- ability to work in a team
- organizational skills
- ability to lead and motivate co- workers
- negotiation skills
- perseverance and consistency
The selected candidate will also be responsible for:
- performance of work and tasks in the field of airworthiness assurance of aircraft in accordance with CAME and OQM,
- monitoring and ensuring the airworthiness of aircraft in accordance with Part M, including the fulfilment of all AD nots and other mandatory requirements raised by URSCL or aircraft manufacturer,
- ensuring the implementation of overhauls and check flights for technical reasons,
- communicating with URSCL and international authorities according the maintenance of the Part M Section A Subpart G CAMO certificate and airworthiness certificates of aircraft.
- employment for an indefinite time with period of probation,
- the possibility of personal development and additional education,
- well organized and pleasant working environment,
- independent work in a pleasant collective
- possibility to become EASA Form-4 holder as Airworthiness Review Staff.
If you meet the required conditions and wish to join our team, please send us your offer and CV in English (subject: FLEET MANAGER. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- University education direction engineering
- Active knowledge of English,
- Knowledge of air transport laws and regulations,
- Specialization for airworthiness control of aircraft,
- At least 5 years work experience