- ability to work in a team
- organizational skills,
- accuracy and reliability,
- kindness and courtesy,
- emotional resistance psychological stability.
- knowledge of Flight planning system;
- knowledge of Crew planning system;
- knowledge of Flight Tracking System.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for:
- preparation, coordination and control of the implementation of the daily flight plan,
- ongoing monitoring of types of data for the implementation of the daily flight plan,
- resolving the resulting disturbance in the implementation of the daily flight plan,
- organizing, informing and coordinating all the services involved in the newly created situation,
- sale of free capacities outside regular working hours and editing of documentation for realization of sales,
- arranging and updating aviation devices
- analyzing the causes of delays and proposing solutins,
- other tasks from the job description.
- employment for an indefinite time with period of probation,
- the possibility of personal development and additional education,
- well organized and pleasant working environment,
- independent work in a pleasant collective.
If you meet the required conditions and wish to join our team, please send us your offer and CV in English (subject: DISPATCHER) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed high professional education in the field of transport,
- active knowledge of English,
- computer knowledge (MS Office, Netline),
- informative knowledge of air transport laws of regulations,
- air dispatcher license,
- at least 2 and half work experience.