Last updated: 2018-12-19
Valid to: 2019-03-01
Blue Square Aviation Group Malta Ltd. is a growing Business Aviation company based in Malta. Due to fleet expansion, BSAGM Ltd. is seeking highly motivated Operational Controllers / Dispatchers to join our team.
- Flight Planning, including Operational Flight Plan, NOTAMs, Weather reports/charts, W/B calculations, Performance Calculations, etc.,
- Preparation of Crew Flight briefings,
- Requesting Overflight and Landing Permissions,
- Ground Handling and airport slots arrangements,
- Providing ad-hoc and accurate information on the status of flight(s) during the Flight Planning stage (possible Duty-time limitations, Needed Fuel stops, other limitations/factors that might influence the Flight),
- Flight Following,
- Working in accordance with International (and national) Regulations, Company’s procedures and regulations as per BSAGM Ltd. Operations Manuals,
- Other relevant tasks.
- 1-2 years’ experience within Business Aviation in at least one of the following: Flight Dispatch and/or International flight planning,
- EU Passport (or right to live and work in Europe),
- Fluency in English,
- International Dispatch License Recognized in EU is not mandatory but preferred,
- ARINC Flight Planning Software Experience is not mandatory but preferred,
- Worldwide Operations Experience.
If you find violations, report this job