Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Quality and SMS Manager of Airworthiness you will be responsible for assisting with the assurance of the Quality system in accordance with the requirements of various regulatory bodies such as EASA Part 145, Part M and CAA with regards to the maintenance approvals the
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Conduct internal/external scheduled audits and inspections.
- Maintaining the independence of the Quality Department such that the Company complies with Part 145.A.65(c)
- Maintaining and management of the company MOR, IOR reporting schemes as required by Part 145.A.60
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of EASA Part 145, Part 66, Part M and SMS Risk based management.
- Day to day administration and control of the Quality Department and audit programme.
- Administration of the Company Manuals
- Administration of the Company Authorisation System to comply with current legislation such that staff meet the requirements of Part 145.A.35 as appropriate.
- Conducting investigations and preparing reports on quality, technical and maintenance issues using MEDA for the Authorities, Quality Manager Airworthiness and the Accountable Manager as appropriate.
- Managing and administering Non-Conformances
- Negotiations with Manufacturers/Vendors on Quality matters relating to Maintenance of customer aircraft.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Experience in an airline, maintenance, quality safety environment
- Demonstrable ability to conduct audits
- Understanding of EASA Part 145
- Understanding of EASA Part M
- Ideal, but not essential, holder of an EASA Part 66 AML
- Understanding of Q-Pulse Quality Management Software
- Understanding of Microsoft Office based programs
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.