On behalf of client, Ukraine’s largest helicopter operator, we are recruiting Flight Engineers with Mi-8/Mi-17 ratings.
You will be with our client’s Mi-8-MTV1 helicopters operating UN missions (WFP, Search and rescue) in the following countries - Congo, Sudan, South Sudan, Mali and Somalia.
- preparation of aircraft for flight;
- In-flight aircraft operation;
- Elimination of in-flight failures of aircraft equipment;
- Ensuring interaction between the crew and maintenance personnel;
- Examining the aircraft after landing and reporting on identified failures or irregularities to the Pilot-in-Command;
- Work with documents, keeping records regarding the aircraft equipment functioning and inspection results;
- Ensuring that the appropriate documentation, emergency and rescue equipment, amount of fuel, oil, liquid and gas necessary for the execution of flight, are available on board.
- Secondary professional education as a Technician/ Aircraft Mechanic or an engineering degree in Aircraft and Engine Maintenance;
- Flight engineer civilian license ICAO/EASA/FAA with Mi-8/17 rating
- 200 hours flight experience on Mi-8/17
- English: ICAO 4, general (IELTS) 4.5 (intermediate)
- Recency - not more than 3 years
- Type and duration of the contract - labor contract is initially concluded for three years with a possibility of extension
- Insurance, Accommodation, Tickets, Training and medical obligations provided by the Company