Last updated: 2018-12-18
Valid to: 2019-01-31
Pilot, First Officer / Co-Pilot
Terms and conditions:
- Duration: 12 months renewable
- Position: DHC8 First Officers
- Remuneration: Disclosed upon receiving the application
- Bases: Africa
- Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on/2 weeks off OR 9 weeks on/ 3 weeks off
- Accommodation: Provided by the airline
- Other benefits: Positioning flights, home leaving tickets, ground transport, insurance.
- 1,500 TT hrs, in which 500 PIC hrs on any type and 250 SIC hrs on type.
- ICAO ATPL/CPL with a valid DHC8-100/200/300 Type rating
- Valid medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Must be current on DHC8 for the last 6 months
- All licenses accepted. Must be ready to convert to a Kenyan ATPL/CPL with current ME-IR.
If you find violations, report this job