Last updated: 2019-02-06
Valid to: 2019-04-04
Pilot, Captain / Commander
Terms and conditions:
- Duration: 12 months renewable
- Position: DHC8 Captains
- Remuneration: Disclosed upon receiving the application
- Bases: Africa
- Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on/2 weeks off OR 9 weeks on/ 3 weeks off
- Accommodation: Provided by the airline
- Other benefits: Positioning flights, home leaving tickets, ground transport, insurance.
- 3,000 TT hrs, in which 1,500 PIC hrs on any type, 500 TT hrs on type and 350 PIC hrs on type.
- ICAO ATPL with a valid DHC8-100/200/300 Type rating
Valid medical class 1
English ICAO level 4 or above
Must be current on DHC8 for the last 6 months
All licenses accepted. Must be ready to convert to a Kenyan ATPL with current ME-IR.
If you find violations, report this job