Flight Crew International is now accepting applications from TR & NTR B777 Type Rated First Officers for a 3 years renewable contract with EVA Air based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Our client global and stable airline, was recently named the World’s 8th Best Airline. The airline is a Star Alliance member and is currently serving 77 destinations worldwide with 74 aircraft and is steadily expanding its network and fleet.
Please Apply Now for screenings in 2019!
- Great Pay + Annual Bonus + Overtime + Per Diem + Housing!
- Commuting Contract – 8 days OFF each month or 16 days OFF every 2 months
- 22 annual vacation days + 30 paid sick days!
- Guaranteed travel on Days-Off
- Paid during training!
- Medical Coverage + Loss of License & Accident Insurance
Why EVA Air?
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Taiwan
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- 1500 total flying hours (commercial)
- 1000 commercial hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW
- Date of last flight last 12 months
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Up to 45 years old
- University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience