We are recruiting Expat A320 Captains (both rated & non-type rated).
- Hold a valid JCAB / ICAO ATPL with A320 or other type rating (the aircraft types accepted by our client to join them as an NTR Captain are – B7x7 series, A3xx series, CRJ series, ERJ series, Fokker 100, DC/MD series and L-1011.
- 4,000 hours of total flight time
- 1,500 hours of P.I.C. time on Commercial Jets while working for a commercial airline
- Hold a valid JCAB / ICAO First Class Medical Certificate
- Aviation English Language Proficiency (Level 4 or above)
Our client offers a very competitive salary & benefits package which we can share on application due to the size and detail of the file, which cannot be added to this advertisement.
- Cover Sheet (We will send this to you for completion on application)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume (Word document or PDF)
- Aeronautical Experience Form (We will send this to you for completion on application)
All the following documents must be submitted to us as PDF file attachments:
- Last 6 double-sided pages of Flight Log Book which includes the left and right-hand side pages.
- Letter(s) of Reference from current and/or former employer
- No Accident/Incident Report
- Airline Transport Pilot License (JCAB/ICAO)
- First Class Aviation Medical Certificate (JCAB/ICAO) (*JCAB License holder: Japanese Medical License & scanned copy of the filled up application form)
- Aviation English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Radio License or Radio Telephony Privileges
- Instrument Rating