Woolpert, Inc., is a full-service design firm that specializes in Architecture, Engineering and Geospatial services. We are seeking an experienced, FAA certified Full Time or Part Time Pilot for our aerial flight operations in Dayton, OH, Denver, CO, or Atlanta GA. A Pilot that embodies flight safety and the willingness to utilize and learn aerial surveying tactics will be an ideal fit.
Responsibilities include operating Cessna twin engine piston aircraft (Cessna 404 / Cessna 401) and Reims F406 carrying crews and equipment, flight planning, coordinating with ATC and ground support personnel and (if qualified and necessary) performing light aircraft maintenance. Extensive travel is required (up to 3-week deployments).
Previous aerial photography or LiDAR mapping experience and A & P Mechanic certification preferred but not required. Extensive travel and a positive, team oriented attitude required. Applicants should possess excellent communication, writing and computer skills. Ability to interact in a positive manner with clients and internal staff at all levels.
- Previous aerial photography or LiDAR mapping experience required
- A&P Mechanic certification preferred
- The successful candidate will also be an FAA certified Pilot with experience in the operation of twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft.
- Qualified candidates will have a BA/BS and four (4) years related experience, MA/MS and two (2) years related experience, or eight (8) years related experience.
- Additionally, qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2,000 total logged flying hours, including 1,000 hours logged as a commercial/multi-engine/instrument rated pilot in command of multi-engine fixed wing aircraft.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
- Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
- As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
- Our vision:
- Learn more about our Great Place To Work certification:
- Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.