GoAir Airbus A320 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present GoAir requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of Airbus A320 Captains for a three year renewable contract. GoAir accepts candidates up to age 62, making this is an excellent opportunity for Airbus A320 captains aged 55 to 62.
GoAir Renumeration Package
GoAir offers three commuting options:
- 12 weeks on/4 weeks off
- 9 weeks on/3 weeks off
- 6 weeks on/2 weeks off
The figures below include monthly remuneration, all bonuses and allowances. Before tax numbers are shown only for illustrative and comparative purposes. The GoAir remuneration package is the same for all options.
Annual before tax (gross) 212,500 US$
Annual after tax (net) 148,800 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 12,400 US$
Annual before tax (gross) 238,200 US$
Annual after tax (net) 166,800 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 13,900 US$
GoAir Airbus A320 Captain Technical Requirements
- ICAO ATPL with a valid and current captain type rating on an A320 family
- 4,000+ hours total time
- 2,000+ hours PIC on any aircraft
- 1,000+ hours on glass cockpit aircraft
- 500+ hours PIC on an aircraft of the A320 family
- 10 hours of flying on A320, including 3 take off and landings within the last 6 months
- Age 62 or below with a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 English
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018