ALG has a fantastic opportunity for qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work for our client based in Auckland, New Zealand. On this occasion, it will impart excellent and great involvement with our very well-established aviation client. An on-going arrangement with an immediate start, offering desirable working schedule as well as competitive hourly rate.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Mechanically experienced Aircraft Engineers/Licensed Engineers with one of the following types: AS350, EC120, EC130, EC135, EC145 under CASA or CAA license;
- Full understanding of safe operations of all equipment;
- Ability to use and test standard tools;
- Be willing to undergo a Drug and Alcohol Test;
- Unlimited working rights in New Zealand and ability to be based in Auckland for the duration of the contract.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.