Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified and Rated B-737NG First Officers for Korean Air in South Korea.
Position location is in Incheon, South Korea.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B747-400 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average starting pay and benefits package totaling USD $100,008 NET plus Confirmed Business Class Travel during Commute to work PLUS $30,000 Contract Completion Bonus. THERE IS NO NEED TO RELOCATE SINCE KAL FLIES YOU CONFIRMED FROM YOUR NOMINATED BASE (a KAL station)!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Asia in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown, lived and worked in Asia.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commuting Schedule. Hotels provided while in South Korea and other Stations
- $100,008 per year + Per Diem + Travel + Lodging + Bonus.
- Monthly Business Ticket to Work and Economy (upgradeable) Ticket Home.
- End of Contract Bonus.
- Travel Benefits.
- Health Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 2,000 hours Total Time
- 1,000 hours Multi Crew Jet Time
- 500 hours SIC on B747-400
- Operated on B747-400 as SIC within the past 1 year OR within 2 years if current on any other Multi Crew Jet Transport
- Less than Age 45 at time of Screening
- Radio Operator's License
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with B747-400 Type Rating
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- No History of a Criminal Record
- Class 1 Medical Certificate