Spring Japan Airlines---B737
Spring airlines Japan joint venture was established by spring airlines in October 2012 in narita, chiba prefecture, Japan.Previously, it only operated international flights between China and Japan.If the next domestic routes are approved, spring and autumn will also become the first Air China company to enter the domestic market.
Highlights:Base in Japan;
Yearly salary increase year by year
Option 1:10 days off for non-commuting---171,124USD/1st year;175,444USD/2nd year;192,444USD/3rd year
Option 2:16 consecutive days off in 2 months for commuting---157,444USD/1st year;155,444USD/2nd year;166,444USD/3rd year
Initial Bonus:$5,000USD paid upon Captain qualification.(After all Japan tax paid, net amount)
Annual Completion Bonus:1st year : $10,000USD net after all Japan tax.
2nd year : $10,000USD net after all Japan tax.
3rd year : $15,000USD net after all Japan tax.
Moving Allowance:300,000JPY one time only(≈2,680USD）
Ticket Allowance:For commuting contract $1000USD per month after captain qualification.
For non-commuting contract $1000~2000USD provided to Employee and dependents every 6 month after captain qualification.
Housing Allowance:200,000JPY per month(≈1,787USD/M）
Education Support:600,000JPY per child per year for non-commuting contract(≈5,361USD）
Insurance:During Training Japan National health insurance provided.After captain qualification, Company group insurance provided
Tickets Benefits:10 one-way tickets after 6 months from Captain qualification.
20 one-way tickets after 1 year from Captain qualification
1) B737 type rating for ICAO license holder or Jet type rating for JCAB license holder
2) 4,000+ TT hours, 3,000+ TT on Jet;PIC:5)PIC: 1500 hours on jet with maximum takeoff weight of 50,000kg or above, or 2000 hours on jet with maximum takeoff weight of 30,000kg or above.
3) Below 60 years of age at employment if JCAB type rated. If ICAO type rated 55 years of age. (Offers employment until 67 of age.)
4) Valid Airline Transport Pilot License (“ATPL”) from ICAO recognized country
5) Valid/Current First Class Medical Certificate
6) No history of incidents or accidents
7) ICAO English Proficiency level 4 or above.
8) No Flight Accident Record and No Criminal Record
9) Last flight within 12 months
10)Body Mass Index (BMI) below 30