ALG has a great opportunity for Check in Agent or Customer Service Agent, to join a large and well-established company in Melbourne Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Deals with passenger enquiries on departure/arrival time & changes to flights;
- Checking passengers in or travel documents;
- Weighing baggage and issuing baggage label and boarding passes; and
- Passenger & Disruption Management
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Flexible to work in a 7 day schedule on a rotating roster (day, night, early morning and weekends)
- Good customer service or effective communication skills;
- Preferably with aviation experience as customer service or check in agent;
- Willing to obtain ASIC or Aviation Security Identification Card; and
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)