On behalf of our part-91 client in New Hampshire, we are recruiting a King Air 90 Pilot.
For this company in New Hampshire, you will fly around 250-300hrs annually in this Garmin G1000 fitted King Air 90.
If PIC, these are the requirements:
- You must hold Private, Commercial, Instrument and MEL ratings
- Current on the King Air 90
- A minimum of 4,000 hrs TT
- A minimum of 2000 hrs Multi
- A minimum of 1000 hrs Turbine
- A minimum of 100 hrs on the King Air 90
If SIC, these are the requirements:
- You must have a Commercial or more advanced pilot certificate, with Multi-Engine and Instrument ratings
- A minimum of 2,000 total hours, including 500 hours in turbine aircraft, 1000 hours in multi-engine aircraft, and 50 hours in the King Air 90.
- Be able to meet CANPASS requirements for entry into Canada
- Live within (or be able to relocate) 1hr of PSM Airport.
This is a permanent job which will mean the same benefits as per other company employees (401K match, health insurance partly paid) and regarding salary, they are open to discussion.