Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by an exclusive, well – established and prestigious VVIP operator to source a Commercial Director on a permanent basis for their HQ in the Middle East.
- Competitive Salary
- Housing Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Schooling Allowance
- Flight Allowances
- To provide strategic sales & marketing leadership across all commercial functions with responsibility for the development and delivery of the company’s overall business/growth strategy.
- The promotion of profitable growth to leverage and maximize the contribution from existing business lines and develop new profitable products and services in order to exceed revenue targets and generate sustainable profitability for the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for designing and development of the corporate short and long-term Sales Strategy for the range of company products and devising network sales development strategies to achieve the optimum commercial benefit and exceed overall Commercial targets and KPIs.
- Provide solid leadership and direction to the Commercial team ensuring that they are motivated, capable and supported to achieve and exceed individual and team targets and performance KPIs.
- Drive, coach and support the team in communicating, implementing and monitoring the companies Development Plan and provide regular progress reports accordingly.
- Initiate and direct the development and implementation of customer relationship management strategies, and maximize benefits of using both the companies and procured customer information database(s) for marketing to a audience. Develop Sales Managers and Sales Executives skills to effectively identify appropriate market segments so as to enable them to interpret their own market situation.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, including the of advertising, public relations and social media.
- Set the agenda and manage costs of participation at industry related events and international and local exhibitions, trade fairs, seminars, events which will contribute to an increase in market awareness and promote the companies commercial opportunities to enhance returns and maximize benefits from such investments.
- Direct and manage the expansion of each of the company’s existing businesses and the development of new products, services and business lines, including collaborating with other departments in determining financial feasibility for new ventures.Lead the launch of such new ventures, ensuring optimized results through market research, product design, pricing strategies, marketing, etc. When required negotiate and finalize major transactions.
- Identify key industry trends, monitor and predict likely competitor activity, and make recommendations to the senior leadership team on global, regional and country initiatives to be undertaken to ensure sustained sales development.
- Through liaison with other key Divisions, obtain customer feedback and work together as a project team to ensure the companies services are optimized and aircraft are equipped in a manner that will meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Prepare annual Commercial budget and continuously monitor its effective utilization with the objective to provide optimum global exposure for the company’s products and to support the exceeding of revenue targets.
- Formulate, manage and drive the creation and ongoing delivery of the company’s Commercial Development plan.
- Gather accurate and useful information to further improve products and services and respond to changes in the corporate aviation industry and in the marketplace.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Extensive experience of successful sales & marketing management experience gained in VIP charter operator or similar VIP aviation business.
- Proven experience in the successful expansion of product portfolio and global reach with increasing market share.
- Significant experience with strategic business development and commercial leadership.
- Experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural environments, and specific experience in the Middle would be an added benefit.
- Educated to University Degree standard.
- Proven extensive experience in change management, leadership and strategic planning
- Excellent command of the English Language both written and verbal.