Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Training Manager on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Manage the assigned program to insure maximum client throughput and revenue capture
- Ensure training records and regulatory paperwork issues are managed and processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the program scheduler to insure the balanced and effective scheduling of instructors to fulfill client requirements
- Acts as point of contact with local technical personnel to ensure that training devices remain fit for the published curricula
- Manage assigned instructors
- Manage the training qualifications and currency of assigned instructors to ensure maximum instructor availability and currency
- Conducts simulator and classroom assessments of instructor competence and performance
- Develops staffing recommendations
- Responsible for instructor standardization within the assigned fleet
- As required arrange instructor meetings
- Support course preparation and availability of course documentation before customer course start date
- Support the creation of training curricula and courseware as required
- Monitor client progress and report on substandard performance
- Take action on substandard performance as required
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Hold or have held a professional Pilot License (CPL or ATPL)
- Hold valid SFI or TRI
- Previous management experience in aviation training desirable
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations
- Computer skills & knowledge of Internet applications: proficient in MS/Word, Excel and PowerPoint