GOOSE Recruitment is working with a growing international airline hiring for a number of First Officer positions.
The airline boasts a fleet of B737-NG aircraft as well as a perfect safety record.
The First Officer position requirements are as follows:
- Minimum flying Experience: 2000 hours
- Minimum on type/variant (B737-NG): 500 hours at F/O
- Current 737NG Type rating (ICAO, FAA, EASA license accepted)
- Recent experience - at least three take off and landings within the preceding 90 days on B737 NG, or in flight simulator (B737 NG)
- Valid Simulator /PPC &IR for 5/6 months from the date of arrival
- First Class Medical
A fantastic salary with benefits is on offer:
- Salary USD 6,000 per month or €5,250 per month
- 80 hours guaranteed flying per month
- Rotation - 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Accommodation Allowance
If you are seeking a new First Officer position on a B737NG, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing international airline. If you are interested in applying for this positions and meet all of the above minimum qualifications and experience please apply with your latest CV. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further.
Minimum flying experience 2000 hours, Minimum on type/variant (B737-NG) 500 hours at F/O, Current 737NG Type rating (ICAO, FAA, EASA license accepted), Recent experience - at least 3 take off and landings within the preceding 90 days on B737, First Class Medical, Valid Simulator /PPC &IR for 5/6 months from the date of arrival.