Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Airline in sourcing an OCC Manager on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- Reporting directly to the Flight Operations Manager you will be responsible for the operations control management system. This includes the supervision and control of all flights, flight crew scheduling, operational control functions and other associated activities in accordance to the Airlines and governing bodies standards. In addition to safe and efficient scheduling of the fleet and crew, the Manager, OCC shall liaise with the Director of Engineering and Maintenance and the Schedule Planning department to ensure that fleet utilisation, punctuality and maintenance needs are met.
- The Manager OCC has the authority and responsibility with the Operations Control management system for liaison with applicable authorities and other external entities relevant to operational control
- Assists in Providing administrative and functional control of the Flight Dispatch Office whilst on duty
- Supervise and coordinate the operational information required to execute the planned flights on a daily basis.
- Assist the Manager, OCC to Coordinate with the line maintenance department to ensure that only the correct aircraft are engaged in flight operations.
- Assists to organize the flight dispatch team for duties and prepare duty roasters and recommendation of postings where necessary.
- Test and screen the applicants for flight dispatch positions, advise and recommend them for employment.
- To monitor the control and supervision of aircraft loading, based on aircraft weight and balance limitations.
- Monitor compliance with the flight crew and ensure both Flight deck and Cabin crew rosters are published at mandatory stipulated intervals.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an Deputy OCC Manager in an Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our offcie
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Must have a current dispatchers license.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience’ within an airline environment is a must.
- Attention to detail essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Team Leadership Skills.