Performing disassembly/assembly, inspection, servicing, revision, modification, test- and adjustment activities on construction as well as on cabin, mechanical and electrical systems and engines of aircrafts. All within the specified execution process, the agreed lead time, available hours and quality requirements and standards.
- Competitive salary
- (shared) Car and Shared home is provided
- Turnarounds during dayshifts & Line maintenance during Nightshifts.
- Short or long term (please inform us about your availability) Permanent position also available.
- Start Asap
Note, you can only apply when you have the permit to work in the Netherlands or Belgium
- Actual Curriculum Vitae
- EASA AML
- Proof of aircraft related education
- Work experience Line maintenance
- Valid initial Fuel Tank Safety level 2 certificate and valid current FTS level 2 certificate
- Valid initial Human Factors certificate and valid current Human Factors certificate
- Valid initial EWIS certificate target group 4 or 6 or 1&2 and valid current EWIS certificate
- Proof of a technical refreshment training on the requested aircraft type
- Good verbal and written command of English language
- Result and solution driven
- Great sense of responsibility and quality
- Able to work under various conditions