Domicile: Shenzhen, China
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Approximate NET compensation per month:
Not including the prorated amounts for the annual bonus and contract completion bonus, the basic guaranteed salary is approximately:
- $23, 485 per month (Residents)
- $21,357 per month (Commuter)
The contract is based on a 50 hour minimum guarantee. Fight hours above 50 hours are calculated using $322/hour overtime rate.
NOTE: At the current time, average flying per month is between 50-60 hours per month.
You will select one of the following contract options:
• Days off: 4 consecutive days/month (average 10-12 days off per mo)
• Annual leave: 25 days
• Days off: 10 consecutive days per month or 4 weeks on 2 weeks off
• Annual leave: no annual leave on commuting program
For both Resident and Commuting Packages
• Monthly guaranteed flight hours payment: 50 hours
• Training pay:
o Ground training: about 2-3 months, $9,502/month
o Line training: about 1-2 months, $14,003/month
• Sick leave: up to 10 days/year with basic salary
• Medical treatment period: maximum of 6 month’s pay protection. The first month of the case
will be paid with full basic salary and seniority pay plus 50% guaranteed flight allowance, then
paid with full basic salary and seniority pay
• Instructor upgrade: basic salary increased by $1,140/month
• Management position: additional allowance and flying hours credit
Salary paid offshore. Expat tax benefits may apply
Optional global medical/dental health plan (for pilot and family) will cover you and your family anywhere in the world.
Apartment rental assistance provided
Chinese speaking support staff provided day-to-day support with "living in China" issues
Expat status may dramatically reduce your national tax liability. Consult your CPA for tax advice.
Loss of CAAC Medical License Insurance exclusively for foreign pilots in China.
The job opportunities posted by WASINC International are solely governed by the statutes, regulations, policies and laws of the local jurisdiction and country in which the job is located. The sole labor protections and entitlements afforded to an applicant will be those that are available in the jurisdiction in which the job is located. Any laws which may exist in an applicant's home country or any other country shall not be applicable. WASINC International has no control over the requirements established by each airline nor control of the ultimate hiring decision which are dictated by the airline and the laws of the jurisdiction where the airline conducts its business. In making an application to WASINC International, you agree to waive any claim against WASINC International related to such job requirements or the hiring process
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 500 hours PIC time on type (for candidates who are current within 24 months)
- Type rated Captains should have one year PIC experience
- Total time 4000 hours
- Aircraft type: B737efis/NG.
- CAAC LICENSE HOLDERS:
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- At least Category 1 ILS experience
- No incidents or accidents, no license limitations
- ICAO English proficiency level 4
- Age 54 maximum