Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To drive revenue maximization by analyzing forecast, market trends, setting targets, measuring key KPIs, solving OR challenges and subsequently implementing effective, creative and user friendly system solutions in the Revenue Management department.
1. Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available from various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities, political / economic trends / industry developments.
2. Create detailed data-driven reports, analyze and draw conclusions to provide business teams and management with insights on performance.
3. Identify and employ appropriate quantitative and qualitative tools for effective presentation of management information to senior management.
4. Measure effectiveness of existing business strategies / processes and propose improvements
5. Support the team lead in market revenue planning process, apply network optimization strategies to deliver accurate revenue targets and forecasts to the sales force.
6. Develop models and algorithms with objective of improving key revenue management KPIs such as RASK, Yield, Revenue
7. Work closely with IT and business teams to provide system & report requirements; test, deliver and support effective & efficient systems that drive revenue maximizing capabilities
8. Proactively identify volume & value, opportunities & threats and timely highlight to business teams
• University Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Knowledge / Skills
• Strong conceptual understanding and practical application of Revenue Management principles is preferred
• Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to create excel spreadsheet models, analyze data and produce meaningful outputs upon appropriate interpretation
• Should enjoy solving complex OR problems that can deliver business value and have the passion to implement and drive effective results
• Knowledge of SQL/Oracle/Access and / or statistical tools is mandatory
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Crystal Reports is desirable but not essential
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)