Salary : 2400 to 2600€ nets and + depending qualifications
Location : France
Contract : Permanent
Job offer description
AeroConsulting is looking for a MCC Coordinator ((Maintenance Center Control Coordinator) based at Clermont-Ferrand (France). Under the direction of the shift manager, it has to:
- Guide, supervise and control, the realization of the maintenance (set up means, search for complex troubleshooting, carry out a complex troubleshooting or do pronounce a plane release, validate the postponed tasks maintenance, check the samplings and cases of no-availability of parts)
- Coordinate the actions of different stakeholders during a maintenance operation (assist teams of troubleshooting - manage heavy repairs - followed technical tolerances and maintaining airworthiness - represent the shift manager during his absence - technical communication with the NTP, operations, representatives of manufacturers, test pilots and subcontractors - make requests for derogations ETD, REO, SARS - forward requests from other companies towards the technical stop - ask for reinforcements of technical staff in case of need)
- Plan maintenance tasks on the aircraft in operation (task requests, scheduling tasks according to the available slots)
- Ensure the management of airworthiness (regulation in force, daily airworthiness, technical events, complaints TLB)
- Cost management and optimization (requests and scheduled tasks in stopovers)
Each MCC Coordinator is assigned, depending on his qualifications, a fleet to manage during his duties :
CRJ 700 / 1000
EMBRAER 145; EMBRAER 170 / 190
ATR 42 and ATR 72
Salary according to qualifications.
3 months probation period (6 months with renewal)
Staggered hours with 7/7 nights (weekend, public holidays...)
5 weeks paid vacation
Meal voucher or packed lunch (according to schedule)
Works council avantages + GP tickets
Complementary health insurance and group protection
Aviation maintenance degree (BAC PRO - BTS or DUT aerospace - military certificate)
Significant and recognized experience in aircraft maintenance (technical aircraft) in base or line Control of the use of the material (AMM, FIM or TSM, SRM, WDM,...)
Mastery of English (written, read, spoken) and AMOS, Office Automation, Documentation Builder software, Sabre.
EASA B1/B2 license recommended.
Speaking French is mandatory.