Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well establish part 145 organization in their search for experienced EASA B1 ATR 42-500 Licensed Engineer to work on a permanent contract based in Africa.
- Line maintenance.
- Permanent contract
- One Flight with return every year provided by the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Perform engineering tasks throughout the African country where you will be based and other worldwide locations as required by the company.
- Supervising of Aircraft Mechanics to ensure aircraft maintenance is completed to the highest possible standard.
- Brief managers and Airlines on any issues relating to the maintenance of the aircraft.
- Remain compliant with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- EASA License
- Type rating of ATR 42-500
- Recent experience as a B1 ATR 42-500 in the last two years.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our EASA B1 ATR 42-500 Licensed Engineers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro:
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Logbook
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.