Assures all prescribed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks are performed in accordance with current local and federal regulations on all Jet Select managed aircraft by approved service providers and vendors. Arranges, orchestrates and schedules, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and events, applying consistent focus on appropriately managing communication, dispatch reliability, economic impact, regulatory compliance, safety, and security of all Jet Select managed aircraft.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with service providers and vendors
- Provide oversight of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities performed on all Jet Select managed aircraft
- Provide troubleshooting oversight of unscheduled maintenance activities performed on all Jet Select managed aircraft
- Ensures all maintenance performed on Jet Select managed aircraft meet regulatory compliance in accordance with current local and federal regulations
- Acts in the best economic consideration and interest of all Jet Select aircraft owners
- Maintains the highest level of safety in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Keeps owner/representative apprised of any maintenance related operational issues that may result in negative economic impact or delayed Return to Service (RTS).
- Acts as primary point of contact to Scheduling Department for all mechanical discrepancy reporting that may affect the daily operation and availability of all Jet Select managed aircraft
- Communicates directly with flight crews when applying Minimum Equipment List (MEL) relief per current MEL guidelines
- Monitors approaching Scheduled maintenance events and ensures compliance within allowable frequency
- Ensures aircraft records and Log entries are accurate and expeditiously updated in computer tracking programs
- Assures invoicing for services provided is accurate and justified
- Make educated and responsible decisions in the purchase of replacement parts, technical services and troubleshooting through the utilization of available tools and resources (ILS, SmartFix+, Field Service Representatives, colleagues) as appropriate
- Consistently performs all assigned duties and special projects to their best ability
- Delegates appropriately, Mx Control projects to qualified Jet Select maintenance technicians as necessary on individual case-to-case basis for assistance in expedient RTS of Jet Select aircraft
- Consistently promotes the objectives of Jet Select through positive attitude and communications
Office and aircraft hangar environment are clean and well lighted in controlled temperature.
May require occasional light to moderate lifting, bending, crawling, climbing ladders, man lifts and work stands.
As required at the discretion of the DOM
5% - 15% for auditing of Service Providers, project oversight and personal training
Education, Experience and Certifications Required
- A&P license, with Inspector Authorization (IA) endorsement preferred
- 5 years experience working in a Part 135 aircraft maintenance environment
- Maintains a practical understanding of applying 14CFR135 and operating within those guidelines
- Maintains a practical understanding of applying GMM, GOM AAIP, CAMP and MEL and operating within those guidelines
- Maintains a practical understanding and working knowledge of computer based maintenance tracking programs
- Moderate to strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple projects
- Ability to manage in a high stress environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate maintenance reference material to include Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Structural Repair Manual (SRM) Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC), Aircraft Wiring Manual (AWM), Service Bulletin (SB), and Airworthiness Directives (AD)