Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high energy, competitive environment to kick-start your career in Aviation Industry? Well, come aboard then!
Sales Manager is responsible for sales activities, which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. Main responsibilities will be to contact with potential/existing Magnetic MRO customers for a new business opportunities, to build relationships, to prepare proposals and negotiate to get the contracts signed.
To work with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Scope of responsibilities
- Generate leads, present, promote and sell MMRO services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting positive business and customer relationships.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Organize and take part in sales events, meetings with customers, take part in exhibitions.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- Proven work experience in B2B international sales.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle complex and sensitive client relationship.
- Goal driven attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance.
- Excellent Estonian, English and Russian language skills.
- Education in aviation field and/or previous work experience in aviation field would be an advantage.