Maintenance Repair Operations, NDT Engineer / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Lead Avionics Modification Technicians for openings in Hartford, CT.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position.
- Oversee employee activities and document as required using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM), Sheet metal Repair Manuals (SRMs), Service Bulletin (SBs), scripts and tally books.
- Minimum of 3 years of aircraft maintenance experience along with a minimum of 2 years leadership/supervisory experience, preferably in Aircraft Maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic PC Skills needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is preferred.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job