Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Middle Managers
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Logistics Management Analysts for openings in Fort Worth, TX.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- Bachelor of Science along with 0-3 years of experience.
- Will accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Entry level position within the Import Control Group responsible for coordinating logistics and execution of instructions for US Customs clearance of international shipments.
- Must have Custom Import brokerage/freight forwarding experience including Tariff experience.
- Strong business software skills are needed (e.g. Microsoft Office databases, spreadsheets and website applications.
- Experience with SAP/GTS systems are desired.
- Criminal Background Check required.