Maintenance Repair Operations, Software Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Software Engineers (Level 3) for openings in Littleton, Colorado.
- Will support the SBIRS program with formal requirements-based qualification testing of the flight software.
- This will require learning details about the flight software system, subsystems, and a developed test environment in order to implement comprehensive tests to verify requirements and support validation activities.
- Software engineers will be responsible for implementing assigned test cases, debugging test scripts, generating defect reports/change requests for issues with software or test products, working with other teams to implement those changes/fixes, moving tests and results through the review process, and potentially implementing some tools and utilities to help streamline the test process.
- US Citizen requirement for all candidates.
- Experience with C/C++ development.
- Experience with Linux or Unix Software development or scripting experience.
- Two years related software development and software test experience with complex embedded systems.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
If you find violations, report this job