Maintenance Repair Operations, Software Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced SAP Developers for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Analyze, document, update, and develop materials requirement planning process due to the needs of the F-16 production program.
- Develop test scripts and complete testing in all Unit, and Integration test cycles and work with User community to complete User Acceptance Testing in all Testing Cycles of the project; coordinate migration of development to production in synch with go-live of the project; and implementation verification testing upon Go-Live.
- The project will consist of the following phases: Planning, Functional Specs, Development Unit Test, Functional Unit Test, ITC, UAT, Training, Cutover and Go-Live.
- B.S. Computer Science or Information Systems is required.
- 8+ years of SAP PS experience is required.
- 3 years minimum experience with reporting within and A&D environment, is preferred and ABAP experience is a plus
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
If you find violations, report this job