Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Assembly Technicians for openings in Bridgeport, WV.
- 1+ years of engine assembly / tear down experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and or standard work instructions.
- Solid Mechanical background is required.
- Must have a Powerplant License, Powerplant sign off or Aircraft engine experience while in the military.
- High School Diploma or GED is Required.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.