On behalf of client, Ukraine’s largest helicopter operator, we are recruiting Mi-8 / Mi-17 Co-Pilots to operate in support of international humanitarian, relief and peace-keeping missions in remote areas worldwide.
You will be flying Mi-8-MTV1 helicopters for UN missions (WFP, Search and rescue) in the following countries - Congo, Sudan, South Sudan, Mali and Somalia.
Our client only can hire pilots with previous experience on type and current rating on a civilian (ICAO) license.
- CPL (H) IR
- FAA/JAR 1st Class Medical
- Recency – not more than 3 years
- Minimum 750hrs Total Flight Time
- Minimum 200hrs PIC
- Minimum 200hrs on Mi-8/Mi-17 type
- At least English ICAO Level 4
- NVG operations
- External sling
- Flights in mountainous areas with landing at altitudes of 2,000m and
- Type and duration of the contract - labor contract is initially concluded for three years with a possibility of extension
- Insurance, Accommodation, Tickets, Training and medical obligations provided by the Company