Primary Location: UNITED STATES-FLORIDA-MILTON
Security Clearance: NACLC
The Program Manager Senior plans, directs, controls and monitors large intelligence programs and supports the program to ensure satisfactory completion of the program objectives.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Manage the program to ensure fulfillment of large contract obligations including cost, quality and schedules while maintaining company profit motives.
- Act as a point-of-contact for all matters relating to the assigned contract for representative between government personnel and DynCorp management team.
- Coordinate and/or approve local operating and personnel actions, policies and procedures within the generalized framework of overall corporate guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to established standards of individual performances and site discipline.
- Manage monetary resources in such a manner to keep the contract within budget guidelines and meet all DynCorp budget objectives.
- Manage, Meet, and Maintain customer performance expectations with regard to complex requirements and contractual obligations.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality performance and best-return for their investment.
- Effectively manage relationships with customers and vendors.
- Support new business development by supporting proposal development.
- Perform other qualified duties as required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to understand and manage all aspects of complex programs with multiple sites, large inventories, and a diverse workforce.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense and the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) structure and agency procedures and policies.
- Ability to identify and develop potential new business opportunities.
- Knowledge of contract specific intelligence disciplines (such as SIGINT, GEOINT, All Source, etc.)
- Knowledge of various computer skills desirable (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or extensive background in the management of projects or organizations of similar size and scope.
- Masters’ degree preferred.
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in program-related discipline.
- Seven (7) or more years’ management experience.
- Active TS/SCI required
- Previous Program Management preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Generally works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.