Aviation Labour Group is currently recruiting experienced Flight Instructors for one of our client based in Melbourne. This organisation is a fast-growing aviation training centre and long-term career aspirations will be widely supported. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a highly competitive industry salary package.
- Develop lesson plans and conduct ground training modules.
- Contribute to the development of training programs, visual aids and other training materials for classroom presentation and individual review
- Act and serve as subject matter expert by applying technical concepts in aviation.
- Assess and monitor student performance to ensure they are continuously progressing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Australia Commercial Pilot Licence (CASA CPL) or higher.
- Grade 2 Flight Instructor Rating or higher (CASA-issued)
- Total flying hours of 700 or more
- Relevant industry experience in flight instruction
- Class 1 Medical
- Full working rights in Australia, and ability to be based in Melbourne
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! You can do so by sending your expression of interest through to Joshua
You may also contact Aviation Labour Group to discuss further, on 07 3860 4747 (Office Hours - Brisbane QLD Time)