The job description is including but not limited to the following:
1) Perform line maintenance, pre/post-flight checks, transit checks, weekly check and defect rectification.
2) Plan, organize & control the availability of technical personnel, material and tools to ensure efficient handling of aircrafts.
3) Maintain complete documentation on all maintenance work, performed on all aircrafts.
4) Control of spare parts, tools & equipment assigned to the line station.
5) Ensure certification, maintenance and serviceability of aircraft.
6) Supervises technicians in all aspects of servicing and maintenance carried out on aircraft.
7) Ensure safety of staff and other personnel working in the vicinity of the aircraft.
8) Ensure equipment and aircraft are handled in a proper manner.
9) Carries out compilation of accidents, incident report, occurrence reports and recommendations where required.
1) Candidates should be in possession of a PART 66 EASA B1 License
2) T raining Certificates updated (EWIS, FTS, HF)
3) A current rating on A350
4) Training certificates conducted in an EASA Part-147 approved maintenance training organisation (MTO) to cover both theoretical and practical aspects.