On behalf of a unique and highly successful cargo operation Zenon are looking to source a Modernization Project Administrator on a permanent basis based at their German offices
- Competitive Salary
- Participate in the development and updating of the project document (project passport, budget, feasibility study, master plan, internal / external communication, risk register)
- Organise internal communications in relation to the project on the level of project manager and deputies project manager.
- Organise meetings on the level of project manager and deputies project manager, organise supervisory councils and agendas for meetings.
- Develop weekly status reports for project customer
- Provide communication between Chief Project Consultants and Project Customer
- Participate in negotiations and partners suppliers
- Develop decision implementation reports in relation to supervisory councils and other meetings with participation of project manager
- Prepare requests on project documentation changes as necessary, organise relevant approval by project customer
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills and experience required
- Experience in project documentation development
- Experience in project activities
- Knowledge of the Group regulations in relation to project management
- Management of large quantities of information. Knowledge of principles of dealing with information (data collection, analysis, processing, storage, distribution, integration, systematization)
- Experience in communication with TOP Management
- Skilled PC user (including MS Office, MS Project, Lotus Notes)
- Knowledge of the Group: mission statement, goals, values, Code of Business Ethics
- Social skills and customer-oriented approach
- Effective time management
- Team work orientation
- Attention to details
- Responsibility and punctuality
- Ability to work under stress, under pressure, within short timeframes