TravelConfirm Inc. is looking for pilot-in-command to operate our Citation X aircraft. You will perform charter flights under Delta Private Jets within the United States mostly. The minor part of flights will be private business trips of TravelConfirm Inc. President and its employees.
Functionally responsible to the pilot-in-command of the assigned flight.
- Must meet duty time limitations, rest requirements, be qualified, current, properly dressed, and possess all required certificates, licenses, and permits.
- Assist the pilot-in-command during all phases of flight in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assume primary responsibility for the safety of the passengers, crewmembers, cargo, and the airplane should the pilot-in-command become incapacitated or unable to perform his/her duties.
- Have primary operational responsibility for successfully completing the customer service portions of each leg as outlined in the policies and procedures manual.
- Review thoroughly and brief the pilot-in-command specifically on all customer service items including, but not limited to passenger pick up, passenger drop off, refueling, customs, private hangar pick up/drop off, private hangar communications requirements, and passenger catering.
- Must comply with all Federal Aviation Regulations, Company Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Perform all assigned and implied tasks using Crew Resource Management (CRM) principles.
- Update flight and duty records, determine eligibility for the next flight assignment and ensure any aircraft maintenance discrepancies are reported to the Captain and reported in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Participate proactively in safety and quality systems by identifying, reporting and mitigating hazards and quality issues; providing timely input to management; and applying systems processes to address quality and safety issues.
- Must maintain First Class Medical.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the pilot-in-command, the Chief Pilot or higher authority
- Must have 1500 hours total time, 500 hours as PIC, 100 hours of Multi-engine, ATP and first class medical.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong communication customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Must reside within one hour of CLT or be willing to relocate.